If I change the periodic transaction block from `Monthly in 2018/02` to
`Monthly` it works as I expect. I plan to revisit and tweak my budget every
month but later I wanted to go back and say "did I meet my budget for
February" so I wanted to keep the budget I used for 02/18 around in my
ledger rather than having a single `Monthly` block that I adjust every
month.

Is there a better way for me to set those transactions up?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Thurman
mthur...@gmail.com