On Sun, Apr 08, 2018 at 02:57:36PM -0700, mplo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why do you prefer ledger CLI for day-to-day accounting over beancount?
> At the moment i playing with both and trying to decide what are cons/pros.

Legacy reasons, mostly. I have a 5+ years LedgerCLI-based accounting
workflow and I'm slowly migrating it over to Beancount. The missing
peace is import/deduplication, and I haven't yet find the time to
migrate to bean-extract.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o