Guys hi,

I am pretty new to plain text accounting, i am using ledger CLI(emacs +
ledger mode) for week or so now, like the flexibility over cashGNU.

One thing i am a little bit lost at right now is reporting. I know basic
commands like ledger -f name.dat balance, but there should be more to it.

Any tips you can give? What reporting commands / tools do you use and find
more useful?

p.s. I was playing with beancount and really liked the web UI reporting of
fava. Is there something similar for ledger?