Depends on your terminal color scheme, of course. I think this is pretty
readable:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d5W1zjwQyV0/W1xfTotK9yI/AAAAAAAAMAw/V9DjwrEAkgYSAf-lFcZiPyvKkzC3OPb7ACLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-07-28%2Bat%2B7.18.44%2BAM.png>
It's not just ledger but other command line programs use those colors as
well so I just use a different color scheme.