From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David Woolmer
Sent: 05 November 2010 11:07
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Smith and Kitching

Grayson was asked about Smith as last week's press conference I think
(read something along those lines on WACCOE) and he basically said no,
nothing happening, non-starter.

He has another year after this season on his contract there, must be
on 40k plus per week at least and is a regular on their bench as back
up to Barton, and by all accounts they have little or no money being
made available to replace him as Ashley tries to recoup some of his
losses. Just can't see it happening at all. Though personally would
love it.

Mark K - good to see you emerge from lurkdom... does this mean a
return to the Lards! :)

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed
may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit,
use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
SKY and the SKY marks are trade marks of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and
are used under licence. British Sky Broadcasting Limited (Registration No.
2906991), Sky Interactive Limited (Registration No. 3554332), Sky-In-Home
Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited
(Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of British Sky
Broadcasting Group plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the co
 mpanies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and
share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.