Reading between the lines he is a bit of a tw*t and they wanted rid.

I guess looking at what he has actually been sacked for every bloke could
have been sacked 100 timees!

From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Nigel Sykes
Sent: 25 January 2011 17:38
To: 'leedslist'
Subject: Re: [LU] Bye Bye Andy.....

> For a comment? He was out of order but surely a bollocking would
> suffice. Crazy!

Not just for that apparently.  They're now tarring and feathering him for
joking with a female co-presenter that she could tuck his shirt into the
front of his pants.  The video is on the Sky News website and it's a
completely jokey comment said in a 'cheeky chappy' way.  The woman in
question never bats an eyelid.

Madness.  But, its not the first time the villagers have got their pitch
forks out over something trivial is it?  Remember Rodney Marsh got sacked
for a harmless joke...

The sad thing about this is that I quite like Andy Gray's input on the
footie.  Much more than most of the eejits involved anyway...

Nigel

  _____

No virus found in this message.