It's a bit odd that they've used an earlier instance of sexist
behaviour to justify his sacking, though. He was warned as to his
conduct this weekend, and then they've dug out something from before
he was warned and fired him - it's not like he could take the warning
into consideration. I'm not at all surprised to hear he's instructed
Schillings.

(Isn't he suing the News Corp-owned News of the World right now?)

On the other hand, twice he's said, "What do women know about the
offside rule?". Like that's the only bit they don't get, or that it's
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING in football.

Cheers,
Ed.