"It's a bit odd that they've used an earlier instance of sexist behaviour to
justify his sacking, though. "

is it really? you get a warning and if you do it again its OUT. A bit like
getting two yellow cards = red card.
As an x footballer Mr. Gray should have known this would happen. I have no
empathy for him. Im done with
men thinking woman cant THINK as good as men.

Eric