From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David Brennan
Sent: 27. april 2011 14:15
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] KO Saturday

I didn't realise until today that KO on Saturday is 12.45 pm.  Been making
all my plans for a 3.00 pm KO.  When was it changed? Don't  know how I've
missed that, and wouldn't want anyone else to (potentially) make that
mistake too.

Knacks your pre-match drinking session somewhat.

DRB

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)