I know that the list was neutered a long time ago and LPC sensibilities
means we can only openly discuss RW's will he _ wont he homoerotic love-in
with our Argy striker. But I actually enjoyed those heady days when the list
was just like a conversation in a pub and we could opinionate to our hearts
consent.

Tant pis, c'est comme ca....

Are any of you going to vote in the referendum? Do you care? Should we care?

Obviously answers on a postcard please because my lesbian Aunt Fanny (Uncle
John if she had balls...) would be terribly upset at a publically expressed
opinion.

Damian

Ireland for the Irish
Palestine for the Palestinians
Combrailles for the Auvergnats and fck the Montluconois

I think I should have put a simely somewhere but I dropped it and it got all
muddy