Well the 'prancing around on horses' bit is pretty self explanatory as
they are called the Household Cavalry.
As for the RAF Jets, most of the planes were decommisioned ones. If we are
still being defended by Spitfires, Lancaster Bombers and Typhoons then we
are in the sh*t if someone attacks us ala 1941!!!!