Dont think getting rid of the monarchy is a labour policy just my own view, and
the reason for getting rid isn't economics, just common sense.

We would have been in a much worse position under the Tories 1997-2008 since
they would have made vast improvements to healthcare, the schooling system,
ema, minimum wage etc etc etc. All desperately needed thanks to 18 years of
Tory neglect, 17 of which I lived through and remember vividly.

I'm not upset at all, you're the sweaty shouty bloke. Anyway, I suppose you're
lecturing at the LSE later, so you don't have the time to engage in capitalised
debates, so run along.

Sent from my iPhone