The Evaision (Synergie in the UK?) was great but I made the mistake of
changing it for a C8. I think our Scottish barber had one too. I then
swapped the C8 for a C1 and found myself with twice the car.

But nothing beats cruising round town in a shiny black DS (don't bump it
though coz you look an idiot climbing out of the window coz the doors won't
open ;)

Damian