Did Ken Bates sell it to you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Murray [mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 20 July 2011 20:53
To: Matt Anderson
Cc: <barbaravi...@gmail.com>; <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] very NON LU: Citroen aint that shit init..

When I passed my test I used to bezz around in me mum's AX debut on a J plate.
The car just ran and ran!

Decided citroen were alright so bought a saxo when i got my first job. Absolute
pile of shite, the thing literally fell to bits. I was on first name terms with
the AA men.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jul 2011, at 20:37, "Matt Anderson" <m...@leeds-united.net> wrote:

> Bloody hell,  am I the only leeds fan who has never had a citroen
>
> Matt (passat driver)

-----
No virus found in this message.