I watched it on TV and was very satisfied. The team worked extremely hard.
Snodgrass covered an a wful lot of ground, I lost count of how often he came
back to give vital cover. I thought everyone played well, except for O'Dea. I
would not say O'dea played poorly but he does not inspire confidence.I was very
happy with Becchio. Just look at the goal, he worked very hard to regain
possession, played a simple ball to the wing and then put in the rebound. The
goal was not difficult but it was brave,  there was a high boot very close to
his face.Win, lose or draw this is a team I am happy to cheer for. Hard working
and organized, lots of enthusiasm, everyone doing their job. Get well, Muamba.