Wa all said that about Bradley - yet look at what those cheeky sods at the
Guardian are saying:

7 *Why Leeds is No1 for shopping*

Norwich are one club to benefit from the talent drain at Leeds. On Saturday
their midfield quartet featured three former Leeds players: Jonny Howson,
Bradley Johnson and Robert Snodgrass, and all three impressed. There are
bargains around in the lower leagues, especially if you drop in at Elland
Road. *Jacob Steinberg*