Not enough

 

From: Ian Murray [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: 22 October 2012 15:05
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LU] Friday night knobhead.

 

I wouldn't, honestly. 

 

I think that we are currently going down a very dodgy road in this country.

 

How many people have been sent to prison recently for saying things on twitter 
and so on? Ridiculous.


Sent from my iPhone


On 22 Oct 2012, at 14:52, [email protected] wrote:

>>It was a very very minor assault and does not warrant 4 months in the big 
>>house, IMHO of course.<<

 

True if it had been outside a pub, but it was on a football field, against a 
player, during a game.

 

In my book, that's crossing a line that should not be crossed, and as a result, 
the strongest sentence available should be applied.

 

It wasn't, according to Sky Sports News, "because he had pleaded guilty".

 

Run it past me how he might have pleaded not guilty??

 

I suspect, Ian, you'd be calling for the same punishments that I'm calling for 
if it had been a Wednesday fan who'd pushed Kenny in the face.

 

M

 

 

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2741 / Virus Database: 2616/5846 - Release Date: 10/21/12

_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to