You're not mate. To be honest I mainly go to aways nowadays just for the atmos
and the fact that I can't stand to give so much to Bates.

If the takeover goes through and we start showing ambition then all of us will
be straight back. It's just hard to imagine us with ambition nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone