Talking of which this is him isn't it?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6p20nwFV_U&feature=em-uploademail-new

________________________________
 From: Nicholas Armit <arm...@yahoo.com>
To: Jeremy Adams <jeremyadam...@hotmail.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] takeover actually happening ??????

While I agree with what has mostly been written (think I said as much in
pre-season) last week in the dark corner of a shit bar in Lansing, MI watching
on a laptop in the middle of the afternoon I still screamed "Yes!" when we
scored and responded to the yank who asked what I was watching I said "Leeds of
course!"

But then the yob fucker ran on the pitch and spoiled it all.