I remember it being considered 'poncy' to go in any seats.

On 3 Dec 2012, at 11:41, David Nattan <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/dec/02/ermany-bundesliga-noisy-fans
> 
> A real reminder of the good old days at ER and elsewhere - half of me does
> not want Prem football because it is so sanitised and seems to be getting
> worse season by season. I hardly watch any football inc MOTD and part of
> that is down to the total lack of atmosphere at the grounds. ER is getting
> worse every year and only partly due to the team and the general malaise
> around the club - all seaters and over enthusiastic stewarding etc are
> killing it all and driving away the old , mainly working class*, fans who
> used a Saturday afternoon to get rid of all their pent up emotions etc.
> Costs need to come down and safe standing areas are a must in my view
> (albeit I would stay in the seats!)
> 
> Dave
> *( I know I am firmly middle class)
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> 
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to