I always though that I'd bear the history grudge but when I flew through
and had a lay over I found it nice.
Like their food especially the pork sausages thought that I should feel
some guilt about guzzling greasy pork in Munich but didn't. So I felt
guilty about that :)
In short I'd visit with no problems.

I keep promising myself a visit to Poland to the Holocaust march thing. I'd
like to tie it in with footie & my family ----but in reality I'm putting it
off because it's far too heavy. The ideal solution --- don't ask why--
would be for Leeds to play there. Then I'd go.

The Derby game on the box here. My team here is top of the league , we won
away to the third team in the league. We look like champions . That's an
omen?

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
http://www.myRay.org
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com



On 7 December 2012 22:36, Nicholas Armit <[email protected]> wrote:

> Germany is one of my favourite countries in the world. I've only been to
> Berlin and Munich but every German I have met is pleasant, knowledgable and
> helpful.
>
> Great beer, decent food, cheap - what's not to like?
>
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to