I go to the hustings. Have you ever been

I simply cannot bring myself to vote for Sir John Stanley , he is not right
wing enough, so I abstain.

As I want grammar schools Im actually in favour of council taxes being
increased !
I want my local services and Im very happy to pay. I use the mobile library a
lot and my bin gets empties and the potholes are filled. No complaints at all
Tonbridge and malling are wonderful

My other half works for the NHS. Damned hard. I just believe that the budget
needs to be reined in. I se no point in giving ninety year olds their second
hip replacement.
The NHS has hits merits and its problems. I choose not to use it , be don't
make me  a pariah for that choice !

Tax, I think that the 50p rate was unfair and this had ben cut to 45. A step in
the right direction. many people I know just left the country and took their
business with them.

Cold winter payment should be means tested. My nest door neighbour laughs about
using his to heat the pool. That disgusts me.

Do you wish t make any more errors of judgement ? Aren't you mission Jeremy
Kyle or something ?