  From: Nigel Barber
  To: Ed Morrish
  Cc: Sutton / Smail ; Leeds List (Post to list) ; Rob Gillard
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [LU] NON LU: Spain Brazil

  Yeah, stupid world and European champions. Not like us witty, clever, potless
Brits.

  Nigel.

  On 1 July 2013 18:09, Ed Morrish <edmorr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 1 Jul 2013, at 13:03, "Sutton / Smail" <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com> wrote:

    > even at 3-0 down the Spanish had no plan B, Plan A obviously wasn't
working against Brazil.

    I seem to recall Torres being asked, after Spain had lost to Switzerland,
why they hadn't gotten the ball hoofed into the mixer (I paraphrase). "Because
that's not football", he replied.

    Admirable, and just a little bit stupid.

    Ed.

    vectoria.co.uk
       concentrichron.com
  --

  Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

     69 Derby Street
     Beeston
     Nottingham
     NG9 2LG