  From: Eric B
  To: Sutton / Smail
  Cc: Nigel Barber ; Leeds List (Post to list)
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [LU] NON LU: Spain Brazil

  unworthy? for real? Its not really THAT easy to win mate, I thought you d
know by now. I d be more inclined to agree if you said Greece and Italy but not
spain.

  I too dislike Spains style of playing and was very happy to see them loose.
The thing is that Brazil are known for the same style of football, pass the
bass around for a bit and then explode into something. Does it have to do with
playing under sun/heat? Heat tends to slow things around right? So no wonder
theres a culture for that style of playing in warm countries if my theory is
somewhat correct.

  Having said that, Spain took that style of play to the extreme. its boring to
watch and Im ready for someone else, just not fuxxxing italy.

  On a different note: Torres made a dumb comment. There is not 1 way of
playing football, there is not one way of making music etc.

  Eric