Yeah right. I would say anyone who rates him knows SFA about football.

He couldn't get in team at Barnsley when on loan FFS.

I shouted for ref to send him off when he got card out.

Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Phil, you are completely wrong on this. You're not watching close enough.

I've been no fan of Tonge in the past- I would have got rid by now. Look at the
ratings on Waccoe - most folk thought he did well.

And he was still up and down the pitch till late in. He got caught in
possession late on which was his only mistake on the day.