Pussay, indeed. Some very good memories of visits to Damian and family there.
Getting the Rapide from Paris out to ??? (can't remember which station it was
but
think it was the end of the line). Still a fair way to Pussay, something like a
20 min
journey or so if I remember correctly. Pussay, a functional but also charming
village. The house was great, roomy and robust, up a not quite a cul de sac,
with
a good garden. The food was superb made even better by the magnificent wines
Damian would produce (and he jokes not about the stone vaults) and all topped
off with convivial company.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune with so many bottles Damian.

guy