BTW, there is an element of social engineering from Google here.

With the new Gmail set up, any mail that Rich sends about Becchio goes
somehow magically into "Forums" - we can happily talk about football there.
However when Rich mentions wine, the mail goes into "Primary" so we can
talk freely about the finer things in life that for a brief period around
the turn of the century, the working classes could afford.

This is probably a dastardly plot by Google to identify all those who are
worth spamming with Sunday Times Wine Club offers......

Damian