Really?. I think Redfearn believes in the youth and knows the youth and is
prepared to go with the youth. This has to be the future. If a new man comes in
now he will have different ideas and we start all over again. It's not much but
it's 3 matches unbeaten run and a team that look lively. Imagine if the new man
came in , though Cook was too young and experienced and went with Tonge, Murphy
and Austin in a 3 man midfield ?

Sent from my iPad

> On 17 Sep 2014, at 01:39, Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Great win but Redfearn needs to stay with the youth team. We need to keep him
> at the club and the managers job is the first class ticket out.
>
> Personally id love to see Sabella!
>
> MOT
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 17 Sep 2014, at 4:51, "Richard Walker" <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Indeed. I did say that we were playing well and I did say we would get
>> something.
>>
>> I thought we were bloody great today and the difference between the 1st half
>> and the 2nd was that we were toothless in the 1st , lethal in the 2nd. 3
>> chances, 3 goals and bloody great goals.
>>
>> Redfearn has to be given the job.
>>
>> Silvestri - 8. Did nowt wrong and plenty of decent saves.
>>
>> Beradi - 7. Better and contributed coming forward.
>>
>> Warnock - 7. Did well, didnt look happy when subbed but it was an inspired
>> substitution because he was struggling and Cooper really steadied the ship
>> down their right.
>>
>> Bellusci - 5. I thought his defending was awful but his freekick was as good
>> as anything you will see. He obviously practices these.
>>
>> Pearce - 7. Much better defending, his lack of pace not exploited.
>>
>> Austin - 8. I thought he was excellent defending and going forward. A real
>> presence.
>>
>> Bianchi - 7. I thought he had a really excellent first half, a bit anonymous
>> in the second but he's growing on me.
>>
>> Cook - 8. Excellent performance. This lad is our best player/
>>
>> Antennuci - 7. Very lively throughout and took his goal like a proper
>> striker.
>>
>> Sharp - 6. Had one great chance but fluffed it.
>>
>> Doukara - 8. His goal was class and throughout he worked his arse off. Got a
>> lot to learn.
>>
>> subs:
>>
>> Cooper - 8. Did really well at left back. Strong defending.
>>
>> Byram - 7. Did is bit towards the end.
>>
>> Fans on the pitch, reminded me of when I was on the pitch there for Chappers
>> goals.
>>
>> Buzzing tonight and I think we are looking like a team, that will definitely
>> improve. I think we'll win the league
>>
>> good night.
>>

>> On Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 20:39, Robert Heath <rhe...@asd.edu.qa> wrote:
>>

>> It's a shame that those Italians have to play, isn't it?
>>
>>> On 17 September 2014 04:36, Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>> Alec