 From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Robert Heath <rhe...@asd.edu.qa>; Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com>
Cc: Leeds leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 21:51
Subject: Re: [LU] Wtf is going on? 3-1?????

Indeed. I did say that we were playing well and I did say we would get
something.

I thought we were bloody great today and the difference between the 1st half
and the 2nd was that we were toothless in the 1st , lethal in the 2nd. 3
chances, 3 goals and bloody great goals.

Redfearn has to be given the job.

Silvestri - 8. Did nowt wrong and plenty of decent saves.

Beradi - 7. Better and contributed coming forward.

Warnock - 7. Did well, didnt look happy when subbed but it was an inspired
substitution because he was struggling and Cooper really steadied the ship down
their right.

Bellusci - 5. I thought his defending was awful but his freekick was as good as
anything you will see. He obviously practices these.

Pearce - 7. Much better defending, his lack of pace not exploited.

Austin - 8. I thought he was excellent defending and going forward. A real
presence.

Bianchi - 7. I thought he had a really excellent first half, a bit anonymous in
the second but he's growing on me.

Cook - 8. Excellent performance. This lad is our best player/

Antennuci - 7. Very lively throughout and took his goal like a proper striker.

Sharp - 6. Had one great chance but fluffed it.

Doukara - 8. His goal was class and throughout he worked his arse off. Got a
lot to learn.

subs:

Cooper - 8. Did really well at left back. Strong defending.

Byram - 7. Did is bit towards the end.

Fans on the pitch, reminded me of when I was on the pitch there for Chappers
goals.

Buzzing tonight and I think we are looking like a team, that will definitely
improve. I think we'll win the league

good night.