Yeah, as you say Redfearn has done great with the youth set up. If we appoint
him manager based on these results, inevitably with Cellino he'll end up
getting sacked and we'll have lost someone who's doing great work for the club.
We are going to have a high turnover of managers over the coming years, so if
we could keep Redfearn here to step in each and every time, whilst bringing
through the youth that has to be good.

I think whoever comes in will work closely with Redfearn anyway. Plus - he
doesn't want the job.

Grayson or Sabella ideally for me, though this Yugoslav guy looks to have a
decent record. Let's face it, anyone is an improvement on the Hock. If we get
organised and put a run together we can make playoffs with these players.

Sent from my iPhone