From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of
Mark Smith <m...@victoriacapitalinc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 11:47 AM
To: 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] list anniversaries - MOALM USA article

>Anyone still here who subscribed in 1992?  Mark Smith, Gavin Burnage in
>particular!

I am still here! In California

Also MOALMUSA....

was the 'Mother of all list meets USA' as a sequel to MOALM at the Villa cup
final.
Was leeds vs Washington DC in 1997

It actually made an article in US 'soccer' magazine.

you can see it here and I posted to the facebook page (I tried to attach but
too big)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zcof7x9vkbmap6k/AADl4lI5UxcOD3dx2YaT-QGia?dl=0

you can see half of me on the photo at the top of page 2 on the left. Wiggy on
the right.

Mark Smith
408 353 9784