>Anyone still here who subscribed in 1992?  Mark Smith, Gavin Burnage in
>particular!

I am still here! In California

Also MOALMUSA....

was the 'Mother of all list meets USA' as a sequel to MOALM at the Villa cup
final.
Was leeds vs Washington DC in 1997
It actually made an article in US 'soccer' magazine.

see attached!

you can see half of me on the photo at the top of page 2 on the left. Wiggy on
the right.