That was my personal preference for which I feel completely entitled. :-) Anyone who picks Phillips ahead of Viera deserves sacking before the end of August. Nick
On Friday, August 4, 2017, 2:22:41 PM EDT, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote: I am not pessemistic for the new season, quite the reverse, i am really looking forward to it and expect us to be top six all year. I just find it strange that the players rather than the manager is picking the captain, and some of the signings do not make sense to me As for the team on Sunday - not sure re Green or Wiedwald (Green has kept the number one shirt but I suppose if he had not he would be off immediatley) Also not sure why you have based Wiedwald on last weeks eleven but put in Vieira and not Phillips who started v Oxford with TC saying everyone was fit and did not say that Vieira was being rested having played for England u19s or whoeverThe back four picks itself as does Wood, so really it is midfield 5 who are up for grabs, so to meGreen (though v unsure about this one)Ayling Cooper Pennington Berardi (cannot see Anita breaking into this at present)O'Kane Klitch / Phillips (if Klitch not fit enough)Roofe Hernandez AlioskiWood I think Saiz will come on for Hernandez and Dallas and Sacko to come on for Roofe / Alioski For Preston I think Cooper will make way for Jansson I hope TC lets most, if not all, the new players play v Port Vale on Wednesday when I expect / hope the line up will beWiedwald (Green if he did not play v Bolton)Anita Cooper Pennington Berardi (shows how short of cover we are at the back)Bridcutt VieiraSacko Saiz DallasEkuban Dave From: {broken-address} Nicholas Armit <[email protected]> To: Richard Naef <[email protected]>; Leeds List <[email protected]> Sent: Friday, 4 August 2017, 18:43 Subject: Re: [LU] Things getting stranger Wiedwald (started last week so pretty sure he will start this week) Ayling Cooper Pennington Berardi Roofe Vieira O'Kane Alioski Hernandez (but Saiz looks good) Wood On Friday, August 4, 2017, 1:34:02 PM EDT, Richard Naef <[email protected]> wrote: >Anyway, looking forward to Bolton and Preston - season might be over by end of >August. End of August?, 4:31 on Sunday more like 😉 Team anyone? Ignoring pretty much all of the new purchases since I've seen so little of them; Green Ayling Cooper Pennington Beradi Vieira O'Kane Bridcutt Dallas Roofe Wood _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] FLAME WARS 'R US _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] FLAME WARS 'R US _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] FLAME WARS 'R US _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] FLAME WARS 'R US
