Subject to Lasogga signing as expected and no last minute ins or outs this is
the squad that we hope will take us to the top, or near the top, of the table
by the time the January window opens
GK - Wiedwald , Longeran, Peacock Farrell
Defenders Cooper, Jansson, Pennington, Shaunessey, Ayling, Berardi,
Borthwick-Jackson, Anita
Midfield Phillips, O'Kane, Klitch, Vieira, Siaz, Alisoki, Sacko, Dallas,
Hernandez,

Strikers, Lasogga, Roofe, Cibicki, Ekuban, Grot
Lots of different nationalities there and lots of players who can fit into more
than one of the 3 normal catagories - eg Anita can be midfield as can Roofe,
Grot and maybe Cibicki
Given the way TC has started the season the starting XI with cover in brackets
looks like this (some players in more than one position and this is TC's likely
choice not necessarily what i would go with

As a 4 2 3 1 ( again I can see this being fluid in different games etc, but it
is what TC has done so far)
Weidwald (Longeran)

Ayling  (Berardi, Anita)       Cooper  Jansson   (Pennington, Shaunessey,
Ayling)         Berardi    (Anita, Borthwick-Jackson)

Phillips                        O'Kane  (Klich, Vieira, Anita )

Alioski         Saiz    Hernandez     (Grot, Dallas, Sacko, Roofe, Cibicki)

Lasogga                (Ekuban, Roofe, Grot, Cibicki)
In addition we have Gomes and a number of other foreign imports in the u23 team
who may make a break through and maybe , but more unlikely Stokes who played in
LC)
If Saiz and Alioski can keep it up for the season (oh er missus) and the new
lads, Grot, Cibicki, Lasogga, and of course Klich are anything like Orta and
his scouts are expecting that is a fairly strong squad with lots of movement,
pace and interchange available and decent cover for every position  - against
this we have lost Green Taylor, Bartley, Bridcutt and Wood,I do believe that
things are looking bright (of course all this could change once I have seen
some of them actually play football !!)-