From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
nat...@sky.com
Sent: 31 August 2017 15:04
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Anticpated squad at end of day

Subject to Lasogga signing as expected and no last minute ins or outs this is
the squad that we hope will take us to the top, or near the top, of the table
by the time the January window opens GK - Wiedwald , Longeran, Peacock Farrell
Defenders Cooper, Jansson, Pennington, Shaunessey, Ayling, Berardi,
Borthwick-Jackson, Anita Midfield Phillips, O'Kane, Klitch, Vieira, Siaz,
Alisoki, Sacko, Dallas, Hernandez,

Strikers, Lasogga, Roofe, Cibicki, Ekuban, Grot Lots of different nationalities
there and lots of players who can fit into more than one of the 3 normal
catagories - eg Anita can be midfield as can Roofe, Grot and maybe Cibicki
Given the way TC has started the season the starting XI with cover in brackets
looks like this (some players in more than one position and this is TC's likely
choice not necessarily what i would go with

As a 4 2 3 1 ( again I can see this being fluid in different games etc, but it
is what TC has done so far) Weidwald (Longeran)

Ayling  (Berardi, Anita)       Cooper  Jansson   (Pennington, Shaunessey,
Ayling)         Berardi    (Anita, Borthwick-Jackson)

Phillips                        O'Kane  (Klich, Vieira, Anita )

Alioski         Saiz    Hernandez     (Grot, Dallas, Sacko, Roofe, Cibicki)

Lasogga                (Ekuban, Roofe, Grot, Cibicki) In addition we have Gomes
and a number of other foreign imports in the u23 team who may make a break
through and maybe , but more unlikely Stokes who played in LC) If Saiz and
Alioski can keep it up for the season (oh er missus) and the new lads, Grot,
Cibicki, Lasogga, and of course Klich are anything like Orta and his scouts are
expecting that is a fairly strong squad with lots of movement, pace and
interchange available and decent cover for every position  - against this we
have lost Green Taylor, Bartley, Bridcutt and Wood,I do believe that things are
looking bright (of course all this could change once I have seen some of them
actually play football !!)-