Some very sound points there Rich. Though I have to be honest during the game
when he took both Lasogga and Roofe off I did say to the boy oh crap they are
inviting pressure. Hernandez was not putting any pressure on their central
defence at all and they were coming forward with the ball far too easily.
I am afraid I think Shaughnessy doesn't bring much. Was rooting for him too. He
just didn't track the guy back for the 4th goal and put no pressure on him
before he shot. Pontus was going nuts at him.
Oh well 18 points from the next six!
Nick
    On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 6:18:06 PM EST, Richard Naef