Can’t disagree with that. Highlight off the pitch was the majority of the
family stand chanting “fuck Morison”!
Cooper is an idiot - I’ve seen a clip of the challenge on Twitter and lots of
people saying it was a harsh red but for me it was a red. He’s lunged at the
ball , missed and for their player shin high.
Two red cards for our captain this season - if I was TC he wouldn’t be captain
anymore. At least he’s banned for 4 games.
Really impressed with the attitude second half but not happy with the first 45.
As Dave said, shows what Lasogga is capable of with some service.
Today was as typically Leeds as anything I’ve seen at Elland Road - lows, highs
and then back to crushing lows!