      From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
 To: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>; leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Sunday, 21 January 2018, 8:01
 Subject: Re: [LU] Millwall

a few hungover comments from me:
Lasogga scored two good goals and hopefully he will now push on but if he'd put
the 2 easier chances away in the first half I think we would have won this.
Our defending before Cooper got sent off was all over the shop. Their lad
Cooper won everything in the air and we should have had Jansson man marking him
rather than letting De Bock mark him. Terrible organisation at the back.
We are going nowhere with Cooper as captain and defender. Yes he's muddled
through a few games on the back of Jansson but we all know that when it comes
to the crunch he will fail. Hopefully Pennington will come in and take his
chance.
The new lad De Bock looks to have a nice left foot but for me he seems a little
static and he could be a liability.
Steve Morrison - I always rated him but he was never fit at Leeds so we never
saw the best of him.
and finally I believe TC lost us this game. 3-2 up he decided to close down any
attacking options we had and go with 3 centre backs. He invited Millwall on and
guess what, they scored 2 goals. We're not good enough at defending to do that
Thomas. I think some of his decisions and tactical nous are lacking.
Season looks like fizziling out.