Agree with everything apart from Sheepskin coat

From: John Lee [mailto:bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 05 February 2018 11:55
To: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>; {broken-address} Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>; David Smail
<dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Or McLaren, stam or Grayson

We need a Tony PulisDavid Moyes type - someone who will make us hard to beat
and make us work hard. The fans would support that. I don't see his style of
footie as being attractive going forward, but looking like Brazil can wait -
let's learn how to defend, compete, and pass a ball again first!!

If Rad & co have learnt anything, and I'm not convinced they have yet, it is
that experience is key in this league! Unless we invest in a serious manager,
who can decide on his own transfers, we're doomed to have this experience time
and again!

As far as the names bandied about so far - O'Weary, Strach, Gary Mac, Grayson,
McClaren (give me strength!), Hughes (NO!) - none of the above.

I suspect we'll pluck our next Messiah out of the Italian second division, and
off we go again!!

Still, not all bad, they did the right thing getting rid of TC!

John

PS Paul Reaney still wears a sheepskin coat and looks manager material to me :-)