I do have some sympathy for TC (thought he was out of his depth as well) -and I
not sure if the sending offs were 100% the players fault or the manager should
take some blame
Having said that only O'Kane's red can be said to have affected the game (o o
at the time and lost 1 0)
Cooper v Cardiff ( 2 0 down at the time)Saiz at Newport - 2 1 and only seconds
to goCooper v Millwall - 2 0 at the timeBerardi v Cardiff (h) 2-0 at the time
and 3 0 by the time he got to the tunnel
Berardi's other red v Bristol we won 3 0 and it was 3 0 when he went off

OF course the subsequent bans have affected us , none more so than Saiz and his
6 games for spitting but the cards did not affect the results of the games in 4
of the 5 defeats - if anything they helped the team who suddenly gave it a bit
of effort, commitment and attacking verve - Millwall so near to an historic
victory

Dave

Personally, I feel a bit sorry for TC, injuries/suspensions, Orta, etc.
Not an easy job.