      From: Kevin Lewis (UK SBS) <kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk>
 To: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2018, 13:28
 Subject: Re: [LU] Interesting read

Well I'm a lot happier that Hecky has the job rather than McLaren or Stam.  I
like Simon Grayson as I still cling onto the victories at Old Scumford and the
promotion winning match v Bristol Rovers as being Leeds' great moments of the
last 15 years, but I don't think going back to Grayson would have been a good
idea.

TC was hard-done-by in a way.  He may not have had full control of signings,
but most of us could see that we were a C Back short from the numbers point of
view.  We need another Bartley to take control during Jansson's regular
injuries and suspensions.  Cooper and Pennington are just a step down.
Shaughnessy is really an under 23 prospect, not a back-up CBack.

Similar story up front. Grot is work in progress and both Ekuban and Lasogga
were gambles to replace Wood.  I've  not given up on either, especially now we
have a left-footed left back to put balls in from that side.  I do fear it  may
 be next season before either one comes good, remember Wood missed a lot more
than he scored in his first season.

What I cannot forgive TC for is the ridicule he subjected us to with the side
he picked at Newport. He should have understood that the result goes on the
Club's record forever -long after he's gone.  Making the play-offs and putting
up a good show, would have justified it in his eyes, but instead we still have
not recovered from that fall-out.

KOT.