That was awful.
You’re right Felix should never play for us again. Not convinced lonergan is
any better and BPF wasn’t that great on loan at York by all accounts but Felix
looks shot to pieces. He’s worth at least a goal start for the other team.
Beginning to lose faith in Phillips, he was anonymous first half and not
surprised he was off at half time. Only surprise was the equally useless O’Kane
stayed on.
This season is over , time to give some of the younger lads a go and sack off
the dross that aren’t up to it.
Only Saiz , Jansson and Forshaw look remotely good enough

Sent from my iPhone