Heckingbottom has lost my faith already with choosing Sacko and Phillips and
Anita. All three were woeful.
Nick
    On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 3:50:07 PM EST, {broken-address}
<seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

 I can't understand the decision to leave Hernandez (especially) and Alioski
(who always performs better when Saiz is playing) on the bench. Saiz benefits
from creative players to his left and right, and it's stretching the use of
that adjective to apply it to Sacko and Dallas. I also don't understand the
continued preference for Phillips over Vieira. I hope my concerns are misplaced.

Cheers!

Sean

RIP Jimmy WAC-COE