Truly well done.

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of David Bromley
<bromleyc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:40:44 PM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Tonight's team

Dear Mr Razzani
I am a European automobile accessories consultant and watching your team
recently made me think it could be advantageous to you to employ me.

For example your Mr Anita clearly loves to watch the football and no doubt
enjoying others displaying their skills on the ball. However I was thinking
that if we added some wing mirrors onto his shirt he might be better able to
notice the player he is supposed to be marking running away behind him and
moving into dangerous attacking space.

Similarly when your Mr Philips has possession of the ball he has to decide
whether to pass it sideways to the Leeds player on his left, or sideways to
the player on his right (or more likely perhaps to pass the ball behind the
player).  I thought it might be helpful if his shorts were fitted with
reversing sensors, as whilst he is taking his time to consider these
momentous decisions it might make him aware that opposing players are
getting close with the somewhat unsporting aim of taking the ball off him. I
can do you a “ buy one get one free “ offer on  reversing sensors fitted
shorts as these might also come in useful for Mr Vieira.

For your Mr Sakho I would propose a Petr Cech style headband but with a
Satnav attachment.

I am sure we could develop other suitable kit enhancements which would make
my £200kpa consultancy fee worthwhile. I don’t believe any other club would
have such an in depth knowledge in this area and would give you a real edge

Yours faithfully

Vauxhall Victor Ortoparts