More thoughts:

Wolves were strong but didn't it just emphasise how far short our players are.

Philips, Forshaw and Dallas all looked like amateurs and no idea.

Can't believe Sacko was picked over Hernandez. Surely Hecky will have seen
enough now ?

Pistol Pete cannot play as a lone striker and I'm beginning to think this guy
has not got the fitness, sharpness and pace to be effective in a team like
ours. He can't run and every 50:50 challenge he comes off second best and he
looks like a school kid who has just lost a playground fight and is dusting
himself down.

At the back, Anita was destroyed - not for the first time.

Beradi struggled - he was trailing his marker on more than one occasion.

The young keeper did ok but it was a massive fuck up for the 3rd goal -
schoolboy error.

I thought Hernandez was the only player who showed he had the ability to
trouble Wolves. Quick, direct, FORWARD play that really troubled them. They
weren't that concerned to see Philips receive the ball, take a few  seconds to
control it then pass it back to Jansson.

If there's any credit I'd say with Hernandez spurred us on and I thought we
fought hard second half without giving up although Siaz's effort / attitude for
the last 20 mins was questionable.

Very disappointing night !