Is he off?

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of nat...@sky.com
<nat...@sky.com>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 9:49:12 PM
To: Leeds List
Subject: [LU] Bye bye Sacko ???? This from his own twitter page

   - hadisackoNot the season I expected on personal plan but no matter what you
guys always have been great support, through all the ups and downs we faced
this year. I just wanted to say thank you, I don’t know what the future will be
made of but one thing is sure, I’ll never forget my time here. #MOT #LUFC

Bit of a shame since I had a soft spot for him and liked watching him play (a
la Huckerby ) 'run Forest, run'  No-one including himself knew what he was
going to do.He never really lived up to expectations but I wish him well