He’s absolutely rubbish.
One good game in every four or five isn’t good enough.
He’s got no bottle - one heavy challenge on him and he’s looking at the bench
to get subbed.
Was it Millwall game when TC subbed him because Roofe said he was exhausted?
If we want to be in top six we need better than him. I’d not even keep him as a
squad player - I think his attitude is poor and we’re better off getting rid.
We might be able to con a decent transfer fee out of someone for him because of
what appears to be a decent goal record. You have to remember though that 3 of
them were against Newport County in the league cup.