From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:56:24 PM
To: Richard Naef; Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Hull

No I think some of the passing and play was bloody awful. We were by far the
better side throughout in a poor game but it took a great strike from Tyler
Roberts to win it.

Hull were the worst team we've played this season.

My Scores:

Peacock - 7 didn't have much to do. Collected a cross confidently late on plus
got his legs in the way in a late scramble as we panicked Milwall style late on.

Ayling - 5. First half was his worst of the season and he's getting a rep for
starting very slowly. His passing was off and he should have had a goal.

Douglas - 7. I thought he was solid throughout. Hope his injury isn't bad.

Cooper - 7. Nearly one fuck up with Peacock first half but in general not
troubled apart from a couple of crosses.

Jansson - 8. Our best defender. I wish he wouldn't feign injury though.

Siaz - 7. Did ok but again a yard short to really hurt them.

Kilch - 8. I thought he was consistent throughout and was still chasing down
the ball in injury time.

Philips - 5. On the occassions Hull broke from midfield they left him for dead.
He's just playing as a luxury, additional defender.

Allioski - 2. Apart from run round and cause a bit of chaos I thought he was
incredibly poor. He's not a left winger. Should have scored first half.

Harrison - 4. Didn't really contribute first half. Second half a couple of
decent crosses and link up play but overall disappointing.

Roberts - 7. I like Roberts, he runs around a lot, he closes down, he's got
good control and can link up well (see his deft lay off for Allioski's chance
first half). His goal was a great strike and I get the impression that goals
like this will be more common than the 2 yard tap-ins. My only criticism is
that he looks a little casual at times and he gave the ball away cheaply at
times.

Subs:

Dallas - came on at right wing but then had to go to left back when Douglas got
injured. Did ok.

Forshaw - tidy with a few mistakes. Rather than look at Forshaw as a
replacement for Siaz I'd play him instead of Philips. Offers much more.

It's a good win and we're top but I don't think this starting 11 will get
promotion. With Hernandez back and a decent winger I think we're top 6.