It certainly doesn't work without the VPN, (and sometimes not with it
either - the OpenVPN implementation is a bit flaky).
Kodi works fine - Sportsdevil in particular. Netflix works fine, BBC radio
works fine, Iplayer TV less so.

He's actually in Loupia (just outside Limoux), but most people only know
Carcassonne in the area (apart from the FEOTLs - French Expats on the List
- that is).
Very close to Alet-les-Bains which was the place they featured in hat BBC
article.

Graham/glongbot