Trust Marcelo more, but sad if true that Pontus is off.

Great character. Made a massive improvement to our defending corners, and
seemed more able than ten bob for'ead Cooper when attacking them.  However,
last few games of the season, I felt he and Kiko were becoming a bit of a
liability, and, granted he turned up after Marcelo's last pre-season
started, he seemed vulnerable to being pressured on the break (quite common
under MB), and the least 'ball playing' of the defence.
I do fear that we'd be likely to severely miss his robust set piece
defending and what a shame if he's leaving under a cloud.  We love(d) him
and he surely love(d) Leeds.

cheers unnnf